Thursday, November 9

Four Days

Ye maanaa zindagii hai chaar din kii
bahut hote hain yaaron chaar din bhii

Khudaa ko paa gayaa vaa_iz magar hai
zaruurat aadmii ko aadmii kii

I agree Life is but for four days
Four days, friends, can be quite a bit --

The saint reaches God, but what
man in the world needs, is man in it.

-- Raghupati Sahai 'Firaq' Gorakhpuri






















































My name is Saleem; Ear Cleaning 15 Rupees; Look the man is taking photos!; The Swallows of Agra.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! After a very long time I am reading urdu poetry on the net - I think the last time was before the web, on some rec.urdu-poetry type newsgroup!

Anyways, I guess you are traveling through India again. Hope to catchup with you soon.

Sudhir

5:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home